Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

6 teams - one cup! Empty 6 teams - one cup!

2020-04-02, 8:10 pm
GOAL! 6 teams - one cup! GOAL!

SHVL have finally announced their six teams - four regular teams and two bot teams. I think there are no big surprises in teams and GMs, but we will take a little look to all these teams.

6 teams - one cup! Kendall-coyne-schofield-rt-jpo-190503_hpMain_16x9_992

DC Insanity
DC Insanity have really interesting branding. Their GM is kckolbe. Their logo is kinda a dog or a wolf, but they are not anyhow related with dogs or wolves after their name. They are based in Washington, but use DC as an abbreviation in their team name.

Atlanta Thrashers
Thrashers have logo, name and branding from previous NHL team which was named the same. Interesting to see this logo and team again, but I would be more happy if we would have a logo that ain't really already been for some NHL team. Their GM is Big Mac.

Kansas City Astronouts
I am GM for Astronouts and I will not talk about myself or something. I thought that it would be cool to go for something that ain't really typical in hockey and I went for Astronouts. Kansas City is really amazing place and I have a dream and goal that I will live there once in my real life, so it's pretty obvious that team is based there.

Seattle Huskies
Their GM is Caboose. There are no official logo on forum yet, because GM is working with .png type picture, but team is original and I like that. Will definitely be interesting!

Tampa Bay Sharks
I was thinking to apply as Sharks GM not Astronouts, but I decided that Astronouts are more original. So I took Sharks logo and put it as fifth team and first bot team with no GM.

New York Freedom
With second bot team, I thought to make something even more original. I thought about New York and their statue and found logo who maybe ain't really related with hockey, but will work good for SHVL. So this is second bot team with no GM.

That's it! Good luck to anyone towards draft and new season. Stay safe and let's spend some great time!

351 words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum