Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

HIRING: GM's for teams Empty HIRING: GM's for teams

2020-03-17, 10:57 pm
SHVL are searching for six teams and six GM's. You want to be a GM who handles his own team? Let me know by sending me a PM or Discord message - st4rface#9885 with answering to few questions and letting me know how your team will look like.

Teams needs to be located in any city in the world - USA, Finland, Canada etc.

Send me:
1) Your team name
2) Logo of your team
3) Why you should be a GM
4) Your activity from 1 to 10
5) Other stuff what could be interesting or help to choose you as a GM

Deadline: Saturday, April 1st

Last edited by st4rface on 2020-04-02, 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
asts
asts

HIRING: GM's for teams Empty Re: HIRING: GM's for teams

2020-03-30, 11:48 pm
APPLIED
Caboose
Caboose

2020-03-31, 3:15 am
Seattle Huskies

Logo pending

I have been playing Be a GM mode/Franchise Mode since NHL '07. I am well versed with the game and on top of that I was a semi professional goaltender at the age of 14. I have been playing hockey for nearly 15 years now, Coached hockey for the past 3 years and reffed in the past 5. For sim leagues I am an active member of 4 other leagues at the moment, EFL, SBA, GRSL, and the VHL. I am a GM for a tier 1 team in the GRSL (Maltese Knights) and am in line for an AD job in the EFL.

Minimum 6 or 7, I will always remain active so long as I have any form of vested interest in the league. Vested interest meaning a player, a GM spot, an Admin spot or even just a Media spot.

Other things to consider, I had the opportunity to tryout for the Middlesex Black Bears junior team in 2018, as well as potential scholarships to Princeton and University of Tampa. I played on a team with Teemu Selanne's son Levi (Noticed St4r is from Finland trying to score brownie points Laugh )
Big Mac
Big Mac

2020-03-31, 10:01 pm
Atlanta Thrashers

Any logo that’s close enough or just nab the logo

I’ve always wanted to play online gming. I’d like to say I’d be pretty good at it, and I’d be very loyal the cause. I don’t have a ton of expierence, but hey everyone needs to start somewhere, and I’d like to start here.

Probably a solid 8, I’m gonna be honest I won’t lie and say I’m gonna be a 10, and possibly even a 9.

I like hockey that’s pretty interesting.
ConnorD_2804

HIRING: GM's for teams Empty GM Application

2020-04-01, 12:25 am
Team Name: Dallas Wings
Logo: *Attatched*
Why I Should Be A GM: I'm going to be active in the league and I think I would be good at helping my players answer any questions they have or helping them with any problems. I might not as avid of a hockey fan as everyone else on this site but I think I that with a little experience I could be a good GM.
Activity: 6-8 depending on the week
Other: Back before sports shut down, I watched every Dallas Stars game in the 2019-2020 season.
HIRING: GM's for teams D7d8c310
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

2020-04-01, 8:34 pm
Bump! We still have some spots so apply before it's closed. Soon this will close! Reminder - send logo aswell, because it's really needed!
kckolbe
kckolbe

2020-04-02, 1:05 am
st4rface wrote:SHVL are searching for six teams and six GM's. You want to be a GM who handles his own team? Let me know by sending me a PM or Discord message - st4rface#9885 with answering to few questions and letting me know how your team will look like.

Teams needs to be located in any city in the world - USA, Finland, Canada etc.

Send me:
1) Your team name
2) Logo of your team
3) Why you should be a GM
4) Your activity from 1 to 10
5) Other stuff what could be interesting or help to choose you as a GM

Deadline: Saturday, April 2nd, 9:59 PM EST

1) DC Insanity
2)
HIRING: GM's for teams 450?cb=20141226184531
3) Because I'm easy to schedule a draft around (I have no life), will have a great player, and know some of the folks from other leagues.
4) 9+
5) I am kckolbe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum