Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

ANNOUNCEMENT: Teams and GMs [S1] Empty ANNOUNCEMENT: Teams and GMs [S1]

2020-04-02, 4:21 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT: Teams and GMs [S1] Shvl112

It's time! It's time to announce teams and GMs. I wanna say thanks to everyone who applied. This is one step closer to S1 draft and games aswell, so lets jump in and see what teams we will have! Roll eyes

Our first GM will be one and only - kckolbe. Well known user and definitely one of the most active users right now. Helps with forum and other things aswell, so I am happy to see him here. First team - DC Insanity!

DC Insanity:

Our second GM will be Big Mac. For users who are active, it's not a surprise and they was ready for this aswell (probably). His team will have a legendary name from one of NHL previous teams - Atlanta Thrashers.

Atlanta Trashers:

Third GM of this league will be st4rface. I think it's maybe a bit egoistic, but there are smaller chances that team will go inactive. My pleasure to present you - Kansas City Astronouts.

Kansas City Astronouts:

We decided to give fourth team to user Caboose. He will be GM of team Seattle Huskies. Logo ain't .png, but this post will be updated when we will have .png type picture. Same with banner for this team on forum.

Seattle Huskies:

But wait... Wasn't there supposed to be 6 teams and 6 GMs? Yes, that was the idea in the beginning, but after many conversations, we decided to have 6 teams and only 4 GMs. We will have 4 teams with users and GMs, but fifth and sixth team will be team without user players, but only bots. There will be only bots and these two teams will be here on S1 just to fill space, so we can use more features what NHL 19 gives us and we can have more games for each team. Plus, it's better to have four teams with active players than six teams who are literally quiet. All teams will play versus these bot teams - all bot players will have 36 overall which is lowest possible attribute on NHL 19. After S1 (before S2), these bot teams will probably have an owner and they will be regular team as each other. Before that, I want to introduce two teams which will be bot teams...

Tampa Bay Sharks:

New York Freedom:

I hope y'll love these teams. I know there were more applications... I hope that all other people who applied ain't gonna be very sad about this. Keep up hard work and after S1, these both bot teams will have GMs and you will have a chance to apply again! More active you are - bigger chance to be a GM! I want to remind that all bot teams will be allowed to change logo, team, location and other stuff after they will have a GM on S2. At S1 they will not have GMs and there will be only bot players. Have a nice day y'll and let's get ready for big draft day and first sims! Will try to update forum with logo emojis as soon as possible! GOAL!

P.S. GM players automatically goes to their teams.

Last edited by st4rface on 2020-04-05, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
kckolbe
kckolbe

ANNOUNCEMENT: Teams and GMs [S1] Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Teams and GMs [S1]

2020-04-03, 6:30 am
It takes so much pressure off to know that my team will at least have one great talent, even if I completely suck at drafting.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

2020-04-04, 4:10 am
After @kckolbe unexpectedly stepped down from GM place, we needed to react really quick. We have draft on 5th April, so his place will be taken by @Asts . Good luck towards everyone on draft, pre-season and S1. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum