Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kckolbe
kckolbe

The Forwards Who Scare ME Empty The Forwards Who Scare ME

2020-04-02, 5:14 pm
The Forwards Who Scare ME GettyImages-467177485-5930f75d3df78c08ab6d2e1d

Before I begin, just let me say that this isn’t about my list of the BEST forwards.  As a GM, it would be foolish to tip my hat on that too quickly.  However, I will talk about which forwards I least want to face.

#3: Heve Starrington (@[NeonLime]) scares me.  He’s a sniper, and he put 196 TPE into slap shot power, and none into accuracy.  So not only will neither of us know exactly where that puck is heading, but blocking it is going to hurt.  I’m sure future updates will begin raising accuracy, and I expect him to get quite a few points in his niche role.

#2: Gerald Lost (@[noah18324]) is another sniper, but unlike Starrington, has the ability to get open and fire a shot off quickly.  And with higher accuracy, it might even score.  Some offensive awareness will help him find those gaps.  Based on starting build, I expect him to score the most goals in this draft class.

#1: Johnny Mayer (@[Lildog78]) scares me for a different reason.  Not on this list are a lot of capable, well-rounded forwards, and Mayer is going to make them look good.  With his handling and passing, he is going to get defenders out of position and set up big plays.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum