Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Career PT #2: Welcome to the league!

+11
Big Mac
209tacos
Snapshot71
Caboose
deanapple
whydoesthisexist15
asts
Shaq
kckolbe
Tallinder
Admin
15 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

Career PT #2: Welcome to the league! Empty Career PT #2: Welcome to the league!

2020-03-30, 5:53 am
Welcome to the league! This is your #2 career PT! To receive 3 TPE, respond to these few questions down below. You can claim these TPE instantly and only once! Re-creates can't claim!

Code:
1. How did you find us?
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer?
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate?
4. Are you excited about SHVL?
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

Career PT #2: Welcome to the league! Empty Re: Career PT #2: Welcome to the league!

2020-03-30, 5:54 am
1. How did you find us? I am the owner of this league!
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? I think it's pretty easy to understand this forum!
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? You need to ask it to other people!
4. Are you excited about SHVL? Yes, of course! SHVL will be a lot of fun!

+3 TPE for Aumy Jr.
Tallinder

Career PT #2: Welcome to the league! Empty Re: Career PT #2: Welcome to the league!

2020-03-30, 11:09 am
1. How did you find us? From the VHL

2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? I’m still trying to grasp onto some of the concepts but it hasn’t been too hard.

3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? Maybe just a big new members guide which walks you through everything you need to know, and where to find the important things.

4. Are you excited about SHVL? I think it should be fun. Interested to see how my player does.
kckolbe
kckolbe

2020-03-30, 6:45 pm
1. How did you find us? From an ad posted by st4rface
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? Relatively
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? The "blocks" for each section seem too tall, making fewer of them viewable at any time.
4. Are you excited about SHVL? I think it will be fun to watch, though am worried about how the "index" will work
Shaq

2020-03-30, 10:25 pm
1. Kolbe
2. Yeah it’s solid
3. I think it’s fine enough
4. Fun to watch
asts
asts

2020-03-30, 11:16 pm
1. st4rface invited me
2. Kinda
3. IDK
4. Yes
whydoesthisexist15
whydoesthisexist15

2020-03-31, 1:26 am
1) Reddit post
2) Somewhat
3)Fine currently
4)Yes
deanapple
deanapple

2020-03-31, 4:22 am
1. How did you find us? - Starface post on Bruins subredit
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? - It is not easy but not hard either
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? - I dont know how works this type of forum
4. Are you excited about SHVL? - Of course thats why im here
Caboose
Caboose

2020-03-31, 6:35 am
1) Private EFL message from St4r
2) Once you get a feel for where everything is, could be better organized and labels could be more specific/use the same words less
3)See question #2
4) There are going to be things to watch to see if this falls through or not. Interesting choice of sim engine, if it works it should be fun
Snapshot71
Snapshot71

2020-03-31, 4:51 pm
1. How did you find us? Invited from the EFL
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? Its easy enough. Easiest way to navigate is to save important links in a folder in your bookmarks bar.
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? Create a drop down beside home that has quick links to important sections of the forum.
4. Are you excited about SHVL? Yes. I have seen many of these sites die off quickly so I wish you the best of luck in getting a great userbase.
209tacos

2020-04-01, 4:38 am
1. How did you find us?

PBE affiliate.

2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer?

Easy enough.

3. Any suggestions to make our forum easier to navigate?

No, I think it's easy enough to get the hang of.

4. Are you excited about SHVL?

Absolutely.
Big Mac
Big Mac

2020-04-01, 7:22 pm
1. How did you find us? - VHL dm
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? - Yes especially since it looks kinda like VHL and EFL
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? - ATM no
4. Are you excited about SHVL? Very much so.
H0PPY75

2020-04-01, 11:59 pm
1. How did you find us? PBE DM
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? It's not too bad right now only because there isn't a ton of stuff on the forum right now
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? Nothing as of right now.
4. Are you excited about SHVL? Hell Yeah I am.
deanapple
deanapple

2020-04-02, 8:10 am
1. How did you find us? I was scrolling through Boston Bruins subreddit and then found this project.
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? No, it is not. I am struggling to understand where to go and what to search.
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? I have no clue. Maybe forum needs to be with less subforum pages.
4. Are you excited about SHVL? I am interested to see how things will go and will this be a long term project.
73MPL4R

2020-04-02, 5:43 pm
1. How did you find us? Discord message
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? Easy enough
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? Maybe less subforums, more descriptive names for them
4. Are you excited about SHVL? Yes, I'm very excited about the idea of watching my player in action
kovalchuk
kovalchuk

2020-04-04, 6:20 am
1. How did you find us? From Reddit
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? It is not hard but it is not easy i will say mid
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? I dont know,less sub forums??
4. Are you excited about SHVL? YESSS! Smile
petecoyotees
petecoyotees

2020-04-04, 6:55 am
1. How did you find us? I am on Arizona Coyotes Reddit. Saw post there and now here I am!
2. Is our forum easy to navigate as a newcomer? Yes, it is. It is pretty simple in my opinion!
3. Any suggestions to make our forum more easy to navigate? Nothing needed in my eyes, to be honest!
4. Are you excited about SHVL? I have been some time ago in some simulation type leagues, but I never really enjoyed them. Hopefully this time will be different! I am interested to see how this all will go!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum