Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://shvl.forumotion.me

Astronouts Interested Prospects Thread [S1] Empty Astronouts Interested Prospects Thread [S1]

2020-04-03, 3:41 pm
Astronouts Interested Prospects Thread [S1] 26865210

S1 draft will be pretty soon and so does first season. Before draft, we want to ask you few questions to understand do you want that we draft us and do we need to draft you. Answer to these questions down below!

1. What's your player name and in which position he plays?
2. How active you will be in scale from 1 to 10?
3. Do you wanna play for Astronouts?
4. How hyped are you about first season and SHVL in general?
5. Are you more team player or individual?
6. You can write here something you wanna add or say before draft!

Kansas City Astronou Kansas City Astronou Kansas City Astronou
kovalchuk
kovalchuk

Astronouts Interested Prospects Thread [S1] Empty Re: Astronouts Interested Prospects Thread [S1]

2020-04-04, 6:13 am
1. What's your player name and in which position he plays? Maksim Afayenskev and i play for defender
2. How active you will be in scale from 1 to 10? 7 - 8 i will be active but not on forum
3. Do you wanna play for Astronouts? Why not
4. How hyped are you about first season and SHVL in general? Im waiting it to start,it will be good
5. Are you more team player or individual? Im both
6. You can write here something you wanna add or say before draft! No it is good,thanks Smile
whydoesthisexist15
whydoesthisexist15

Astronouts Interested Prospects Thread [S1] Empty Re: Astronouts Interested Prospects Thread [S1]

2020-04-04, 6:59 am
1) Winning it all. While we've seen many teams that have been considered one of the best in the regular season many cannot win the cup. I'd rather have a team go all in for the chance at victory rather than trying to do the same things (looking at you Lightning)
2) Offensively I'd like to be able to pass the puck to shooters at the circle and slot from the point. While slapping it from the point is an option, that isn't usually most optimal for high percentage shots. Defensively I'd rather be in the front of the goal facing down the shooter and either steal the puck or take a shot, being physical at the boards is not my forte.
3) Concrete answer I do not believe is possible due to school might get in the way at times in the future.
4) I'd prefer to stay as an offensive defenseman due to higher propensity for points but converting to a two-way defenseman wouldn't be the end of the world
5) I have it, not installed since I bought NHL 20 in december
I'll change this later

2020-04-04, 9:15 am
1. What's your player name and in which position he plays? I am Hunter Scott and I'm a goalie
2. How active you will be in scale from 1 to 10? About a 7 I'm more available now becuase my schools out so could go down after this ends
3. Do you wanna play for Astronouts? Definitely I live a couple hours away from KC and the city is awesome and the logo is pretty cool
4. How hyped are you about first season and SHVL in general? I am hyped I get to be in the first season of a league that could get big
5. Are you more team player or individual? Team player I love active discords and just being able to talk to teammates
6. You can write here something you wanna add or say before draft! 
73MPL4R

2020-04-04, 7:42 pm
1. Nate Wright, Center
2. At least a 7
3. I mean, it is the same city as the Super Bowl Champions.
4. I can't wait to get started and see myself in action.
5. Definitely a team player.
6. Nothing comes to mind at the moment.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum