Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
whydoesthisexist15
whydoesthisexist15

Ranking Draftable Goaltenders Empty Ranking Draftable Goaltenders

2020-04-04, 7:29 am
Ranking Draftable Goaltenders Maxresdefault

With the draft being Sunday I believe it is perfect time to determine who I believe who would be the best goaltender to draft.

Richard Hard,#96, Kuwait @rindiee

Joining March 30 with only 1 post being the activity check, Richard has dumped all points into five-hole and stick low, being at 90 and 65 respectively. Major problems are everything outside of those two. With little activity and poor stats beyond two, I don't think he'll do well

Logan Weiss, #19, Canada @loganslapshots

Joining March 30 as well, Logan has not posted any extra comments beyond his character creation. Despite this, his build is very even, with all stats being pushed up to fifty with his glove hand being more dominant. While I believe his build is a lot better than Hard's, his lack of activity currently seems to be a drawback.

Hunter Scott, #18, United States @I'll change this later

Also joining March 30, Hunter has a similar rounded build to Logan but has instead but the left over points into vision, which I think will set him over Logan. He hasn't been active either, but a good build could get him drafted early

Davis Berzins, #28, Latvia @DaavisB

Being yet another March 30 joining, Davis is the most interesting goalie eligible for the entry draft. While not neglecting traits except for passing, he has put the most attention into rebound control and his stick hand, both being at 60. He then put poke check to 55, and having his glove hand, recovery, breakaway, and agility and vision at 50. While I certainly agree with his developing of rebound control being the most important, I don't thin poke checking should be as prioritized, rather that either vision or athletic traits would be more ideal. He isn't active, a running trend among the four, but could prove to be a solid option.

Rankings
1) Hunter Scott
2) Davis Berzins
3) Logan Weiss
4) Richard Hard
whydoesthisexist15
whydoesthisexist15

Ranking Draftable Goaltenders Empty Re: Ranking Draftable Goaltenders

2020-04-04, 7:30 am
This would put me at at 8 TPE well over 200 words and a graphic
Caboose
Caboose

2020-04-04, 7:39 am
Yes but who is the best goaltender out of all of the goalies?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum