Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
asts
asts

Why do you need to draft Anrijs Asts? Empty Why do you need to draft Anrijs Asts?

2020-04-03, 11:58 pm
Anrijs Asts - hockey player, draft prospect and defender who will help his team to win title on s1. Before we win champion title I need to get contract with one of teams and be drafted in s1 draft

Why you should draft me?

I am active defender, user and player in one person. Im maybe not so active on shvl discord server, but I always update my player and make him better. I have player on SHL as well, so that proves that I will be active. I would love to play for any team who wants me

My player is one of three available defenders on this draft and I will be useful for my team. I have 220 tpe right now and after posting this artice I will have 226. That is one of the most highest amount between all players and almost max possible

I have experience with other simleagues, but Im not that active on discord or forum. I just love to see my player playing and getting points and making him better. Im hoping to be first round pick but more I hope to be on good and friendly team

I cant wait for draft and first season here. This will be amazing

208 words
Big Mac
Big Mac

Why do you need to draft Anrijs Asts? Empty Re: Why do you need to draft Anrijs Asts?

2020-04-04, 3:47 pm
asts wrote:Anrijs Asts - hockey player, draft prospect and defender who will help his team to win title on s1. Before we win champion title I need to get contract with one of teams and be drafted in s1 draft

Why you should draft me?

I am active defender, user and player in one person. Im maybe not so active on shvl discord server, but I always update my player and make him better. I have player on SHL as well, so that proves that I will be active. I would love to play for any team who wants me

My player is one of three available defenders on this draft and I will be useful for my team. I have 220 tpe right now and after posting this artice I will have 226. That is one of the most highest amount between all players and almost max possible

I have experience with other simleagues, but Im not that active on discord or forum. I just love to see my player playing and getting points and making him better. Im hoping to be first round pick but more I hope to be on good and friendly team

I cant wait for draft and first season here. This will be amazing

208 words

I have the first pick and you have yet yo even respond to my IP thread....
Caboose
Caboose

Why do you need to draft Anrijs Asts? Empty Re: Why do you need to draft Anrijs Asts?

2020-04-04, 5:06 pm
Mac, he's also a GM now...
Big Mac
Big Mac

2020-04-04, 5:18 pm
Caboose wrote:Mac, he's also a GM now...
I didn’t read the username lmfao
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum