Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caboose
Caboose

Huskie's Official Prospect Interest thread Empty Huskie's Official Prospect Interest thread

2020-04-03, 4:56 pm
Hello and thank you for taking the time to consider the Huskies as your players destination. Below are just a few questions that help me get to know you so I can best assist you in your goals.

1 In your own mind what defines your players success?

2 What do you value in a team?

3 What type of role are you looking to fill with your player?

4 What is making you consider Seattle as your players home?

5 How active do you think you will be?

6 Any questions for me?

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this brief questionnaire. I look forward to seeing you on draft day.
kovalchuk
kovalchuk

Huskie's Official Prospect Interest thread Empty Re: Huskie's Official Prospect Interest thread

2020-04-04, 6:11 am
1 In your own mind what defines your players success? Team play and good gm Smile

2 What do you value in a team? Friendliness and being nice to each other,and if i get to play

3 What type of role are you looking to fill with your player? I will do what i can best

4 What is making you consider Seattle as your players home? I like Seattle as a City

5 How active do you think you will be? 7 - 8 i will be active but not forum

6 Any questions for me? No it is good thanks Smile
whydoesthisexist15
whydoesthisexist15

Huskie's Official Prospect Interest thread Empty Re: Huskie's Official Prospect Interest thread

2020-04-04, 6:59 am
1) Winning it all. While we've seen many teams that have been considered one of the best in the regular season many cannot win the cup. I'd rather have a team go all in for the chance at victory rather than trying to do the same things (looking at you Lightning)
2) Offensively I'd like to be able to pass the puck to shooters at the circle and slot from the point. While slapping it from the point is an option, that isn't usually most optimal for high percentage shots. Defensively I'd rather be in the front of the goal facing down the shooter and either steal the puck or take a shot, being physical at the boards is not my forte.
3) Concrete answer I do not believe is possible due to school might get in the way at times in the future.
4) I'd prefer to stay as an offensive defenseman due to higher propensity for points but converting to a two-way defenseman wouldn't be the end of the world
5) I have it, not installed since I bought NHL 20 in december
I'll change this later

2020-04-04, 9:20 am
1 In your own mind what defines your players success? Winning alot of games and just being a great goalie

2 What do you value in a team? Active discord lrs. I'm in alot of other leagues and I've loved every team with an active discord.

3 What type of role are you looking to fill with your player? A starter but I would be willing to go backup if we have a much better goalie on the team

4 What is making you consider Seattle as your players home? Seattle always looked cool to me I like the tower that reminds of the tower in Toronto for some reason.

5 How active do you think you will be? I will be pretty active now that I'm out of school but once all this ends I will probably be less active

6 Any questions for me? Nope
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum